What is the purpose of this website?
Fireservices.vic.gov.au is an online resource that outlines the new fire service model for Victoria. The purpose of the website is to provide information to the public on the changes to fire services in Victoria and the reforms making, a modern fire services model for a safer Victoria.
The website features:
- The Fire Services Statement
- Interactive maps to help people understand the change in their region and district
- Stations that remain unchanged
- Frequently asked questions
- Newsroom area for media releases and updates on the reform progress.
- Access via mobile devices.
Who publishes this website?
Fireservices.vic.gov.au website is published by the State Government of Victoria, Australia and is managed by the Department of Premier and Cabinet.
Please visit our Contact us page to submit an enquiry or provide feedback on the website.
Last updated: May 17, 2017